Easter-Owens announces the availability of containerized micro data centers in 4 and 10 rack configurations using 20′ long and 40′ long ISO compatible shipping containers. With all the functionality of an ISO shipping container and none of the wear, rust, chemicals and associated logistical and permitting challenges, the Easter-Owens Custom Container (EOC²) is built from the bottom up, using our proven manufacturing techniques that include traceable and code-compliant materials. That means there are no pesticide-treated wood floors and no lead paint testing, thus ensuring code-compliance.
Easter Owens will be attending the Edge Global Congress Conference in Austin November 5-6, 2019. On those two days Easter-Owens is also offering a preview and official rollout of the EOC2 Micro Data Center to all interested parties, including conference attendees.
The EOC2 Micro Data Center will be open for tours as follows:
Dates: 5 & 6 November 2019
Times: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location: Crawford Electric Supply Company
6517 Burleson Rd. Austin, TX 78744
The EOC2 Micro Data Center showcases, products by Chatsworth Products Inc. (server racks, containment, and PDUs), Fire Technologies (fire detection and suppression), LONG Building Technologies (cooling), and Xtreme Power Conversion (UPS systems).
Building the Perfect Container for a Mini Data Center
Because of the increasing difficulty to source shipping containers and the inherent obstacles presented during the retrofit process, Easter-Owens came up with a solution – revolutionary for the industry: building an ISO compatible shipping container from the ground up.
The potential applications and configurations are endless, allowing customers to benefit from the use of a standard building design and the economies of scale by fabricating these containers in high volumes.
Unique features and benefits:
- Built-in vestibule – do not vent all cold air every time you enter and exit the EOC²
- Ability to stack EOC2 in a warehouse or equipment yard before being deployed (ideal as an emergency management micro data center)
- Ability to easily ship the units via truck or rail car
- Easy to install on a slab or corner piers
- Minimal power hookup requirements
- DX cooling does not require water hookup
- Fire detection and suppression using clean agent extinguisher to protect your critical IT equipment
- Ceiling mounted DX cooling evaporators save critical floor space
- The pitched roof design sheds water
- IBC (international building code) compliant door(s)
Easter-Owens is dedicated to delivering custom built quality products that perform above and beyond the customer’s expectations, whether constructing standardized equipment or designing creative, custom solutions from locally made products. Over the years, Easter-Owens has designed power distribution centers to safely provide reliable power for a variety of applications. Custom metal fabrication delivers exactly what you need to take your miniature data center or server enclosure project to the next level. Easter-Owens continues to increase its footprint in the ever-growing data center industry by providing reliable solutions with delivery times you can count on.